Merchant Growth Review
Access fast and flexible capital from Merchant Growth to accelerate the growth of your business with a business loan, merchant advance, or e-commerce financing, and simple repayment options.
Merchant Growth, formerly known as Merchant Advance Capital is a Canadian Lender founded in 2009 with offices in Vancouver and Toronto, offering a range of financing products for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Their main requirements include at least 6 months of operations and bank statements.
Small businesses looking for capital to fund expansion, inventory purchases, or working capital needs can turn to Merchant Growth. Providing up to $500,000, with terms starting from 6 months, Merchant Growth has proven to be a well-reviewed business lender.
With no collateral requirements and a number of payment options tailored to your needs, you can pick and choose the financing solution that is most suitable for your business.
Discover what loans and financing solutions Merchant Growth provides, and how you can access financing from them.
What are the benefits of Merchant Growth?
As one of Canada’s leading small business lenders Merchant Growth boasts a range of benefits not seen at other lenders.
These benefits include:
- Member of the Canadian Lenders Association.
- A number of financing options including e-commerce financing, line of credit, flex financing, and fixed loan solutions
- Flexible repayment options with automated payment plans.
- Accessible to a broad range of industries including retail, e-commerce, restaurants, automotive, legal cannabis stores, spas, skilled trades and more.
- All loans are tailored to the business and each business owner will be able to work with an account manager.
- Apply online 24/7 in less than 5 minutes.
- Transparent fees structure.
What loan and financing solutions does Merchant Growth offer?
- E-commerce Financing: Whether you’re seeking funds for ad spend, social media or inventory, Merchant Growth offers e-commerce financing in amounts ranging from $5lk to $500k in as fast as 24 hours. This financing option dynamically adjusts to match your business cycles allowing you to pay less when earning less. It also requires no collateral. If you generate a large portion of your revenue via credit card this is an ideal choice.
- Fixed Financing: Get funds for tax payments, inventory, renovations or even cash flow with Merchant Growth’s Fixed Financing product. This convenient funding product gives you access to up to $500k in
- Flex Financing: Access fast funding to purchase inventory, hire staff, market your business, make tech upgrades, or whatever else you need! This option provides financing amounts from $5k to $500k. The flex financing option turns your business’s future cash flows into current working capital. Overall this is a good choice for small businesses who see seasonal fluctuations in their cash flow and require temporary extra cash to do whatever they need.
- Line of Credit: Accessible cash flow when you need it the most. The Merchant Growth Line of Credit is a flexible financing product that provides small business owners fast cash in amounts ranging from $7,500 to $125,000. This is a great choice for business owners and entrepreneurs who are looking for cash they can draw on and repay whenever they need it. It prioritizes availability over a large money denomination so if you are seeking a large amount for a big project you may be better suited for a loan. Like their other services, the minimum requirements are 6 months of operation, a Canadian-based business, and a minimum of $10k in monthly revenue.
What should I know about the Merchant Growth financing application?
Learn about Merchant Growths minimum requirements, and required documents/information below.
Minimum Eligibility requirements
The requirements for applying are simple and similar to what you will experience with other alternative lenders in Canada.
Merchant Growth Minimum Requirements:
- You’re at least the age of majority.
- You operate a Canadian business.
- Your business has at least 6 months of operations.
- Your business generates at least $10,000 in monthly revenue.
These requirements are applicable to the range of financing options they provide.
Required documents and information
Merchant Growth will request a;
- Valid Government ID,
- Completed financing application,
- Bank statements
How to apply
After you have reviewed financing options available to you and you are ready to apply follow the instructions below to apply for a loan with Merchant Growth.
- Click the green “Get Started” button below to begin your Merchant Growth financing application.
- Complete the financing application.
- Submit required documents and ID.
- Review your application.
- Submit your application
- Wait for a Merchant Growth Representative to contact you.
Compare Loan Types
|Flex Financing||Fixed Financing||E-Commerce Financing||Line of Credit|
|Loan Purpose||Funding daily expenses and operations||Fund project or one-time expense||Provide capital for marketing, inventory, ad spend.||Flexible financing for day-to-day needs.|
|How it Works||Receive an advance on future sales. Payback a percentage of daily revenue||Access capital and pay back interest + principal over a set loan term.||Receive an advance on future sales. Payback a percentage of daily revenue||Flexible funds that can be drawn on when needed and paid back.|
|Best For||Businesses looking to turn their future cash flow into working capital.||One-time projects or expenses that require a large amount of capital||E-Commerce businesses seeking a specialized financial solution designed with their needs in mind.||Businesses who want accessible cash for day-to-day operational needs.|
Merchant Growth Pros & Cons
- Fast funds in 24 hours.
- Easy online application.
- Flexible loan terms and financing.
- Amounts ranging from $5k to $500k.
- Various financing products to suit your specific business needs.
- No collateral required from business owners.
- Not available for startups or businesses making less than $10,000 / monthly.
- Only available to Canadian-based businesses.
- Minimum of 6 months of operations required to access financing products.
- Business must be registered as a Corporation or Partnership.
If you are looking to access fast cash from a reputable Candian lender Merchant Growth is a great choice. Not only do they offer a broad range of services to Canadian businesses, but they also offer reasonable rates and high loan amounts.
Frequently asked questions
How much does a business loan with Merchant Growth cost?
The cost of the loan takes into consideration a number of factors including years in business, credit risk, monthly revenue and the amount you are seeking, among various other points.
If you are looking for an accurate quote please reach out to a Merchant Growth Representative directly.
What does Merchant Growth allow me to use my loan for?
Funds provided for Merchant Growth are strictly for business purposes.
With that being said, the funds can be used for anything in your business from day-to-day cash flow needs, to paid advertising, hiring staff, renovations, expansions, and more.
How long will it take for me to receive my funds?
If approved funds will typically be provided within 1-2 business days.
If their are issues with your application this timeline may be prolonged and their team will notify you.
Is Merchant Growth related to Merchant Advance Capital?
Yes. In July 2019, Merchant Advance Capital rebranded as Merchant Growth. They remain the same entity.
David Gens President and CEO stated, “As we’ve transformed our focus from one credit product to this far-reaching mission, we felt the need for our name to reflect this. We are Merchant Growth,”.
Get a Business Loan Quote in Minutes
Visit Merchant Growth to learn more about term lengths, amounts offered, average rates, and apply for financing
All applications carry no obligation and will not impact your credit score.